New Year's Eve Package Seatings
Geja's will feature three special seatings on Saturday, December 31, 2022.
Reservations are available for 5:00 P.M., 7:30 P.M. and 10 P.M.
All guests will enjoy a three-course fondue dinner which includes:
*Swiss Gruyere cheese fondue with assorted breads,
vegetables and fruits for dipping.
* House salad served with Geja’s Dijon vinaigrette.
*Beef Tenderloin, Australian Lobster Tail and Gulf Shrimp. Served with assorted
vegetables and eight gourmet dipping sauces.
*Geja’s Belgian Chocolate fondue flamed tableside and served with marshmallows for
roasting and other delectable treats for dipping.
The 5:00 PM seating is $100 per person and includes a glass of Gruet Brut.
The 7:30 PM seating is $110 per person and includes a glass of Gruet Sauvage Blanc de Blanc.
The 10:00 PM seating is $125 per person and includes a 1/2 bottle Gruet Sauvage Blanc de Blanc (1 bottle per couple) with party favors galore for the countdown to midnight.
Below is information that you might find helpful.
• Because of safety concerns we do not allow children under the age of 10.
• Additional wine, liquor, or food purchases are not included, and will be added to
• Valet parking is available for your convenience ($15).
• Specific tables cannot be reserved - guests are seated in the order they check in.
• As you may be aware, multiple seatings have been scheduled for this evening.
Please make a note of your seating time.
• Tax and gratuity not included in the price but will be added on at checkout.
• Cancellations made on or before Wednesday, December 28th by 4 PM will be refunded in full. After that date, no refunds will be given unless we are able to re-sell your seats.